top of page

kangoo-jumps-uk Group

Public·80 members

(((LIVE STREAM>>))) Swansea - Morecambe live 6 January 2024

Get the full recap of Swansea City - Morecambe, complete with stats and highlights ... Follow the The Emirates FA Cup live Football match between Swansea City and ...

Swansea City v Morecambe | 6 January 2024 Latest news, stats and live commentary for the FA Cup's meeting between Swansea City v Morecambe on the 6 January 2024. At the halfway stage of the season it looks as though Liverpool will finish ahead of Manchester City and Leicester, with fourth very much up for grabs. Tammy Abraham of ChelseaGetty Images Chelsea currently occupy the spot, three points ahead of Spurs and Sheffield United, and a further point ahead of Manchester United, but Frank Lampard’s side have stuttered of late and could have their advantage cut before they travel to Arsenal on Sunday. He has settled in great. History tells you that bringing in new signings from different leagues in January it is hard to know how they are going to settle," said United coach Michael Carrick. Is it going to be straight away or are they going to need some time? Certainly Bruno has fitted in great on the pitch and is as important around the pitch in the dressing room. He has got a real presence about him and the lads have taken to him well. Soligorsk 2 the hosts in this encounter are season after season just like the big team one of the best clubs at this reserve level even though their start of the season was not the best starting with a 1-1 draw at home with Zhodino 2 but even Dinamo Minsk 2 barely won 1-0 at home against that opponent, followed by a 0-0 draw at Gorodeja 2 who defended hard that game, than a 1-1 draw with Neman 2 at home but they played for more than a half in just 10 men and really should have gotten the win in normal circumstances, while last game they played away at Smolevichi 2 who prior to that game had 3 wins from 3 games played and were the league leaders going in round 4 and Soligorsk 2 smashed them really easy with 4-0 in the end and I see a 2nd win in a row for them here. After a very difficult start in this season, BATE has finally found a very consistent shape, coming from 4 wins and a loss in the last 5 official games and having even conceded no goal in 4 of those matches. BATE seems to be much stronger than Smolevichy, which has won no match yet in this League and has shown a very poor attack so far: the home team has scored no more than 3 goals in the first 7 rounds of this League and their poor defense (9 goals already conceded) should allow BATE to score more than once. The visitors to win by more than a goal. Harry Kane gave England a second-half lead from the spot but in a fevered atmosphere created by Colombia's fans gathered all over Moscow's Spartak Stadium, Yerry Mina's stoppage-time header forced the extra 30 minutes. Jordan Henderson's penalty miss put England on the back foot but when Mateus Uribe missed and Jordan Pickford saved from Carlos Bacca, Eric Dier was able to secure the country's first World Cup win in a penalty shootout. [FREE-TV] Swansea City vs Morecambe Live On tv Swansea City vs Morecambe Live free Stream Online: It's Swansea City vs Morecambe and this Today English FA Cup Swansea City vs Morecambe ...Cornell University · 4 hours ago Mihajlovic, whose side visit Napoli on Sunday, said he had met "extraordinary people" including the nurses "who have cared for and put up with me. He also thanked everyone who had made "banners, pilgrimages and letters. He added that even rival fans had welcomed him. I was insulted at Torino one year ago but this time everyone applauded me," he said. But at 3am the next morning he received a text message. That player had taken his own life. I knew from that day on I had a job to do'"That's when it turned for me," said Richardson. I knew from that day on I had a job to do. Richardson was working with Manchester City Council and Greater Manchester Police, mentoring young people who had been involved in crime, using sport to help improve their lives. Definitely, it will boost Liverpool's popularity here in Japan," said Yumiko Tamaru, secretary for Japan's Official Liverpool Supporters Club. Real Madrid and Barcelona have been the most popular European football clubs here in Japan, but I think Liverpool will be as popular as these Spanish giants if Minamino flourishes in Liverpool. A lot of football fans have already started to contact us asking how they can get Liverpool's match tickets. We made changes at West Ham and again today. Jamie Vardy has a tight calf, he is being treated and I didn't want to take any risks. Leicester on the ball - match statsLeicester averaged 77. Newcastle - their highest figure in a Premier League away game since the start of 2003-04. Leicester have won six of their past seven league games on New Year's Day (D1). The Foxes have lost only two of their past 13 Premier League games, winning 10 of those matches. However, in that time, the French side have never gone past the quarter-finals and have been eliminated in the last 16 in each of the past three seasons. They conceded only two goals in six Champions League group games this season, fewer than any other team. None of PSG's 26 games in the Champions League knockout stages have ended goalless - that's more matches without a 0-0 than any other team in the latter phase of the competition. Ex-England winger John Barnes agrees. I don't think there'll be another World Cup where all the countries' fans are going to be within about a 30-mile radius to be able to interact with each other," Barnes added. Temperatures lower than 2014 World Cup in Brazil In the 2014 World Cup England played against Italy in the Amazonian city of Manaus, with temperatures on their arrival of around 35C and humidity of 70%The World Cup in 2022 will start on 21 November, with the final on 18 December - the national day of Qatar. Brighton have two wins in their 13 away league matches. Sheffield have three straight wins ahead of the Brighton game Sheffield have five wins and two losses in nine league matches at home. Brighton have no win in their last seven matches. Sheffield United are the best performers among the promoted teams this season and as they host Brighton this weekend, a rise to the top four will be on their minds. The Sirak fc team and the Lori fc team, go head to Armenia premier league. The Sirak fc team is in 2nd position with 28 point collected. While the guest team the Lori fc team came in 3rd with 29 point collected. The 29-year-old has been an important part of Pep Guardiola's side this term but will allow him to join the French club if the asking price is mett. PSG eye the former Leicester man as a replacement for Kylian Mbappe if he leaves to join Real Madrid in the near future. United trigger Matic extension Manchester United have triggered the one-year extension option in Nemanja Matic's contract and are in talks over a new deal, according to Sky Sports News. Manchester United haven't won a home league game against Manchester City since 2015. Manchester City have already won at Old Trafford this season beating them 3-1 in the EFL Cup. Manchester City have won each of their last five matches. It's the fourth Manchester derby of the season and United look for a third win against them. Scott Wharton (Northampton Town) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Posted at 67' Foul by Aaron Martin (Exeter City). Posted at 67' Steve Arnold (Northampton Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Corner, Exeter City. Conceded by Ryan Watson. Posted at 66' Tom Parkes (Exeter City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Foul by Scott Wharton (Northampton Town). Swansea City vs Morecambe Live Score & Result | 6 Jan 2024 19 hours ago — Swansea City live scored; Morecambe live scored; Statistics such as ball possession, shots, Shots on Goal , corner kicks, Offsides , Saves , ... Incheon have managed to avoid relegation last season and their main goal this season will be the same to stay in K League. They will not have an easy job at start of the season because they will host Daegu one of the good teams. However home side will to their best in order to stay unbeaten Subs - Vazquez 5, Jovic 3, Valverde 5. KEY MOMENTS 13’ GOOOOOOOO… NO! Real Madrid think they have taken the lead and it's Casemiro! The freekick from Kroos was floated to the back post, the Brazilian midfielder got up highest and headed into the back of the net! However, replays show that Casemiro was marginally offside and Real Valladolid survive. Posted at 74' Attempt saved. Clévid Dikamona (Heart of Midlothian) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Posted at 70' Borna Barisic (Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 70' Foul by Sean Clare (Heart of Midlothian). Posted at 69' Ianis Hagi (Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. It follows a weekend where the German Bundesliga became the first major European league to resume fixtures behind closed doors. On Thursday, the UK government said it was "opening the door" for the return of professional football in England in June. But players including Danny Rose - who is on loan with Newcastle from Tottenham - have aired concerns over rushing football's return during a pandemic in which more than 34,000 people have died in the UK. Last season's Champions League semi-finalists Ajax were knocked out in the group stages as Valencia progressed instead with victory at the Johan Cruyff Arena. Rodrigo scored the only goal midway through the first half as he blasted into the roof of the net from Ferran Torres' clever pass. Ajax desperately pushed for the equaliser they needed with Lisandro Martinez and Hakim Ziyech forcing late saves from Valencia keeper Jaume Domenech. All things considered, we feel that backing an away win is the only way to play as far as the betting is concerned in this match and is something we're more than happy to do with maximum confidence. Barnet have scored an average of 4 goals a game over their current winning streak and that kind of attacking firepower could well set them on their way to a 2-1 margin of victory. It's still our aim to finish the season obviously, but it's important to discuss all of the options with our clubs. Obviously we won't be playing until the middle of June. It doesn't seem quite right to be talking about playing before we've taken a decision to return to the first stage of training. But in terms of how those matches will take place there's a lot of water to pass under the bridge, and we'll continue to assess the circumstances then. Mlada has an impressive record of 9-0-1 at home this season and from their total of 32 points won so far in the league 27 of those points came exclusive from home games were not only do they win games but also really score a lot of goals for example a 4-3 win with 3rd placed Sparta Prague at the start of this season and it was not the only high scoring game played by them at home as they have scored no less than 29 goals but also allowed 12 goals so 41 goals scored in 10 games really makes one bet on over 2.5 goals here. Six of the last eight Istanbul Basaksehir games have seen both teams score. Copenhagen have already played six games in the Europa League this season where both teams scored. Copenhagen have scored in each of their last four away Europa League matches. Istanbul Basaksehir have never made it through to the last eight of the Europa League. Managua will against Deportivo Ocotal in match Nicaragua premier division. My prediction this match could be the win for Managua with margin score is 2 goals. Managua have better result on last 3 match in league due to Managua have won in 1 match and 2 match is draw. Meanwhile, Deportivo Ocotal have not good result on last 3 match due to Deportivo Ocotal only have draw in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Managua can beat Deportivo Ocotal on this match due to Managua very strong in every home match. Managua have won in 4 match and 1 match is draw. Surely Managua have more chance to win on this match. Over 2.5 goals have been produced in 43% of the visitors’ away games and Sporting have only kept clean sheets in 14% of their away games, which is why can see the visitors conceding a goal but winning the game 2-1. Exactly three goals have been scored in 29% of Santa Clara’s home games and a majority of Sporting’s wins this season (4 wins) have been obtained with a one-goal margin, which adds weight to our prediction for a 2-1 final scoreline. Sometimes you get more than you deserve. Sometimes you get less. This was an occasion when we got nothing when we deserved something. This is the best team in the world against a team in a difficult moment, with injuries, in a difficult part of the season. The boys were fantastic when we tried to change and create problems. Traore ran down the right and found substitute Daniel Podence. His effort was blocked by Lewis Dunk and the loose ball fell to Jimenez, whose shot took a slight nick off Adam Webster and Ryan saved. Wolves - who have only beaten Brighton four times in 32 league meetings - pushed for a late goal but none came, with Jimenez laying the ball off for Dendoncker to shoot over. Macclesfield vs Oldham predictions and betting tips as they meet in League 2 this weekend. Will the cash strapped hosts be able to earn a vital three points? Read on for all our League 2 betting tips and predictions. One of the few mistakes that Olympiacos did this season in the league or cup in Greece was losing the first leg with PAOK away from home. They still scored twice in that encounter but ended up getting beaten with 3-2. These two are part of the same title group but PAOK being deducted a lot of points they would still have been a long distance from unbeaten Olympiacos even with those points, but now the title is going clear the way of the hosts in this encounter. Swansea vs Morecambe Live score X Back. FOOTBALL :: Flag. ENGLAND. Favorite match. Swansea. 2024-01-06 18:30. -. Favorite match. Morecambe. MATCH SUMMARY STATISTICS LINEUPS H2H STANDINGS. Western Sydney Wanderers can’t boast any of this confidence. The visitors did manage to get a win when they faced the dreadful Central Coast Mariners last weekend, but their season as a whole has been a torrid one. Matt Smith scored a hat-trick as Millwall boosted their Championship play-off hopes and delivered a blow to Nottingham Forest's promotion challenge with a convincing win at the City Ground. Forest had hoped to move to within five points of the top two with victory over the Lions, but instead found themselves 3-0 down inside 33 minutes. Smith put the visitors in front in the 20th minute with a brave diving header before deflecting in Jayson Molumby's shot to double the lead. I'll never get that again. David Raven says he will never replicate the feeling of scoring the winnerTansey: "I remember running over and I was actually sick over the advertising boards because I was so tired. I jumped on Rav and had to jump back off to throw up. It was a rush of emotions, and we were all exhausted. Boys were running around naked on the bus'Inverness had sealed their place in the Scottish Cup final - which they would go on to win against Falkirk - and didn't hold back in their celebrations on the long bus journey back to the Highlands. THE DRAW IN FULL PATH A Iceland v Romania Bulgaria v Hungary Winner of Bulgaria-Hungary match will host Path A play-off final. PATH B Bosnia v Northern Ireland Slovakia v Republic of Ireland Winner of Bosnia-Northern Ireland match will host Path B play-off final. PATH C Scotland v Israel Norway v Serbia Winner of Norway-Serbia match will host the Path C play-off final. What next?Leeds are back in the Midlands on New Year's Day for their 'second v first' clash with Albion at The Hawthorns. They will start the day level on points with Slaven Bilic's side, but with a better goal difference of just two. Blues, who have slid to within eight points of trouble, are at home again - to bottom club Wigan Athletic. That was a welcome win for them as they had lost their last three games, two to in-form Shakhtyor. Home form has seen them earn four points from four games, something they definitely need to improve on. The last three have seen them win two and lose one, so they are gradually recovering from their slow start to the season. Liverpool Liverpool could win five successive Boxing Day Premier League matches for the first time, having triumphed in the previous four by an aggregate score of 11-0. The Reds have won 29 Premier League games in 2019. They have only once managed more victories in a calendar year, recording 33 in 1982. Liverpool are 10 points clear at the top of the Premier League table. In English top-flight history, the only side to be at least 10 points clear at Christmas and not win the title were Newcastle United in 1995-96. With the Tigers bound for Elland Road, Leeds have been priced up as the heavy favourites to come away with a result. the hosts are chasing their sixth straight victory in the Championship, as they look to make first place their own. Karolina Pliskova is ranked 11 places above her opponent. Karolina Pliskova is bidding to win this title for the second time in a row. Karolina Pliskova beat third seed Naomi Osaka in the semi-final. Second seed Karolina Pliskova bids to retain her Brisbane International title when she takes on Madison Keys in the final. Swansea City vs. Morecambe (6 Jan, 2024) Live Score 9 hours ago — Live coverage of the Swansea City vs. Morecambe English Fa Cup game on ESPN (UK), including live score, highlights and updated stats. They are guaranteed to meet the winners from Play-off Path C (Scotland, Norway, Serbia and Israel). This is to ensure that Scotland play at home should they qualify. England will play all three group games at Wembley regardless of whether Scotland qualify. Group of Death: England, France, Portugal, Serbia Group of Life: England, Switzerland, Austria, Israel Euro 2020 Getty Images WHEN ARE THE PLAY-OFFS - AND HOW DO THEY WORK? The play-offs are NOT two-legged affairs. Swansea City vs Morecambe live score, H2H and lineups Swansea City Morecambe live score (with video online live stream) on 2024-01-06 at Swansea.com Stadium, Swansea. Best highlights, statistics, odds and ... There's been interest from teams but I want to just spend some quiet time and choose the right project. Different teams have expressed interest. To be honest I want to thank them [Everton and others] for wanting me and I told them that I wanted to be quiet, that I need to take a little bit of air. And to choose well the next project after many years of not stopping. For the moment it is time to rest. Wednesday's visitors find themselves sat bottom of the pile, five points from safety, while they come into this fixture having lost each of their last seven matches. During that time, they've scored six and have conceded a rather chunky 17. Therein lies the problem. Bursa is not having good situation in front of this match, and team is having issues with the points deducted along with the recent defeat in the league. They are not anymore among the top rivals and even the participation in the playoff is in question with the recent performances in the season. A total of 11 United matches have been postponed because of the pandemic. Speaking in a conference call after the latest financial results were released, Baty explained that Premier League television broadcasters would get £20m back from the club because of changes in dates and kick-off times resulting from the pandemic. With games called off - including matches in the Europa League and FA Cup - Baty said that sponsorship revenues had "contracted", and that retail sales had been "impacted" with the club store at Old Trafford still closed.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Paul Clarkson
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • Maruvs Maruvs
    Maruvs Maruvs
  • Faeroon Faeroon
    Faeroon Faeroon
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?

Rehabilitation & Exercise from The Original.

For safe jogging and running, home fitness, weight loss, athletic training and injury rehabilitation. All terrains indoors and out. All ages 5 to 90+

Reduces impact shock, enduces rapid fat loss, increases endurance (VO2 Max), improves core strength and balance, helps to correct body posture and optimizes cardiovascular health.

Many scientific studies have been conducted over the past 20 years. Kangoo Jumps® have been constantly improved, under Swiss engineering protocol.

Rebounding

Rebound exercise is "The most efficient and effective form of exercise yet devised by man" N.A.S.A. Kangoo Jumps exercise programs are a full body workout. Kangoo Jumps provide an enjoyable rebounding effect, even a sense of EUPHORIA! This adds to the FUN factor motivating users to fight obesity and apathy.

'Have Fun, Getting Fit!' is our motto and way of life!

Delivery

Orders are usually processed within 48 hours after placing the order, despatched, and usually delivered in approximately the following 4-5 working days from our U.K. warehouse.

Add the Inteparcel App to your phone or tablet to monitor the delivery after despatch, change and add information. Track its journey in real-time and the change delivery details in case you are out. Add the consignment number that we send you on despatch.

Additional shipping charges apply outside of the U.K. Regional import taxes/charges will be payable by the customer in their country on receipt of the package. Email before ordering with full address details for a shipping quote (not including Customs). 

As with any piece of equipment it is advisable to keep a stock of spares in case of an emergency or the website being currently 'out of stock' while replenishing Perform regular maintenance using an Allen key.

KANGOO JUMPS® is a registered Trademark™

KANGOO JUMPS FITNESS PROGRAMS™

are a registered Trademark ™

Copyright Notice: © 1998-2024, RDM SA. 

Seymore.png
international_UK_clarkson_gay_pride_flag
bottom of page